Rep Program Application
All practices at MLS
|2010 Boys||2005 girls|
|2009 Girls||2004 Girls|
|2009 Boys||2005 Boys|
|2008 Boys||2004 Boys|
Rep Program Sponsorship
Please email email@example.com if you require any further information.
The East York Soccer Club Development Program is an alternative to the traditional recreational team program. It offers boys & girls ages 7-12 years old the opportunity for advanced development in soccer through a progression and sophisticated curriculum. This program is an Elite Program as the coaching & technical staff will evaluate & recruit players within our House League Program throughout the year.
Any interested players in joining the Development Program may contact the Technical Director, Theo Zagar. Also, there will be OPEN tryouts in the fall (see Development Page for details). Please fill out Tryout Application and submit to the Technical Director prior to the scheduled tryout dates.
EYSC Rep Program is focused on Player Development. We are striving to create a solid learning experience by eliminating the “must win” attitude placed on the player and team.
EYSC has a Rep Player development system consisting of six stages (in conjunction with Coerver Coaching) in which follow our curriculum of developing creative and confident young soccer players throughout each stage of transition.
Rep Division Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2010 (U7) Boys – Jonny Panayiotou
- 2009 (U8) Boys – Michael Pappaianni & Craig Patton
- 2008 (U9) Boys – Andreas Andreou
- 2007(U10) Boys – Johnny Panagiotou
- 2006 (U11) Boys – Mike Petkovski & Daniel Wrong
- 2005 (U12) Boys – Theo Zagar & Glenn Graham
- 2004 (U13) Boys – Rodney Kirwan
- 2009 (U8) Girls – Tina Romagnuolo
- 2008 (U9) Girls – Mike Petkovski
- 2007(U10) – Herberth Diaz
- 2006 (U11) Girls – Theo Zagar
- 2005 (U12) Girls – Zoran Markovski
- 2004 (U13) Girls – Peter Barlas & George Rangoussis
Technical Director Theo Zagar
Trainer & Fitness Trainer Tina Romagnuolo
Coach’s Biographies Page: Biographies Page
For more information, please contact Theo Zagar: email@example.com.
Theo Zagar is the Club Technical and Development Director and Head Goalkeeping coach. He has been teaching and coaching young goalkeepers locally for over 20 years.
We recognize that the Rep Program is the first and most important stage in structuring player development.
View our Development Program Photo Slideshow.