WELCOME TO COACHING AT THE EYSC
You have now entered a very challenging and rewarding field. As a coach you will become one of the most influential people in your players’ young lives. You will be that positive experience, share your knowledge, provide incentives, set goals, advise and listen to your players.
This is East York Soccer Club’s online resource to assist you in basic coaching methods required to coach at the grass roots level of soccer in Canada. One of the pleasures of life is observing and participating in the athletic and personal development of a child.
The success of our club relies on the unselfish generosity, time and expertise of our coaches. Without people like you, our teams and programs would not run. From all of us at the East York Soccer Club, thank you.
If you wish to become a:
- House League coach, please contact us at 416-696-9812, email us or download and mail the
house league coach registration form available here.
- Competitive coach, please contact us at 416-696-9812, email us or download and mail the
competitive team coach registration form available here.
If you wish to contact the club for information about this topic, write us at: email@example.com.
- Coaches and Assistant Coaches interested coaching, contact the club office at (416) 696-9812.
- HL Coaches Application Forms – click here
- HL Player Evaluation Form – Microsoft Doc
- HL Player Evaluation Form – PDF
Your browser does not support iframes.